1/28/2010

Spirit Airlines Air Fares From $29 One Way

Spirit Airlines

Red Light Specials
from $29* each way

The flashing red light means it's time to slow down for big savings. Be sure to check out the great list of low fares. These fares are as low as $29* each way and are based on roundtrip purchase. Taxes, fees & restrictions apply.

who are they and where do they fly to and from?

Spirit Airlines, the largest privately-held carrier in the U.S. and the low-fare leader, announces its system-wide service schedule with up to 124 daily flight departures to 15 destinations including service to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.

Spirit's new schedule marks a six percent increase from the current flight operations with continued growth and expansion slated for late December including new service to Cancun, Mexico.


Browse great escapes at great savings.
$43 per
night
Washington, DC
3-star hotel
Show me
$67 per
night
New York City, NY
3-star hotel
Show me
$49 per
night
Philadelphia, PA
3-star hotel
Show me
$47 per
night
Baltimore, MD
3-star hotel
Show me
$54 per
night
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Our pick 3-star hotel
Show me
$39 per
night
Pittsburgh, PA
3-star hotel
Show me
$32 per
night
Orlando, FL
3-star hotel
Show me
$53 per
night
Miami, FL
Our pick 3-star hotel
Show me
$35 per
night
Las Vegas, NV
4-star hotel
Show me
$49 per
night
Boston, MA
3-star hotel
Show me


OK, so you want to get out of the cold, you want to leave Frederick or Montgomery County for a little bit? We get that... now how are you going to get to and from BWI?

...

Gordon's Transportation LLC

Frederick Maryland Airport Transportation since 1969


Serving Montgomery County Maryland, Frederick Maryland, Baltimore Washington Corridor

Transportation to Baltimore Washington International Airport, Dulles International and Reagan International Airports.

Call Now240 626-1147
24/7/365 Live Dispatch
Post a Comment
 
Blog management and Search Engine Postitioning by Frederick Web Promotions